Monday, July 31, 2006

Holidays.....

I'm into the second week of two weeks holiday and as could be expected I came down with some dread disease on the first day.....I am still not well and it is obviously related to my general well-being - yes I know little brother, my job is not good for my health!!!!! I am grateful to my better half for being so understanding but it's not really fair on her.

Today we had lunch with an old work colleague of mine who saw sense some years ago and 'jumped ship' so to speak....she is now working in a federal law enforcement agency on a posting to a tropical island off the east coast of Australia....well she calls it working!!!! Well she and my better half ganged up on me over lunch and it made me think about work....seriously think about work!!!!

I am starting to look around to see what I can do that is better for and too both of us!

Let's see what there is............

2 comments:

Odyssey said...

There are as many opportunities out there as you are prepared to see.

Of course that's easy for someone who has a job he loves to say... :-)

I hope you're feeling better. It's no fun spending your holidays feeling crook. You should out swashing some buckles!

JollyRgr said...

I am a little better....it turned out to be a throat infection, quite a nasty one at that!

I am prepared to see all the opportunities now and I'm looking actively so let's see......