Friday, October 06, 2006

Now what's happening....

Well I've been quiet of late so here's the skinny.....

I'm writing some more job applications......counselling a couple of stressed colleagues (well at least trying to!) and tomorrow, which is Saturday we are going to paint some of the house......hopefully!

So I guess you would say things have been quiet....

Oh ....apart from the fact I'm doing two jobs, we had several serious offences to investigate, a suicide by train (always very nasty), the Royal Show is on (it's like a State Fair for those in the US), school holidays have started and the Govt has told us to "get f@$ked" in reference to our pay offer.

It's going to be very interesting when I leave this 'job'....and I'm not the only one jumping ship!

2 comments:

mouthfulofpancake said...

J.O.B.
"Just Over Broke" or "Journey Of Boredom"

JollyRgr said...

It's never boring but I am often broke.....or I feel broke. One or the other!