Thursday, August 31, 2006

Quiet calm..........

Today the government updated their offer on our pay negotiations..........it was virtually the same as the first offer.

I should be feeling very angry about this but I find myself strangely calm.....almost alarmingly so!

I want better pay and we all deserve it.....but as I am looking for greener pastures I have suddenly discovered that the arrogance of the W.A. State Government now only seems to make me feel pity......for their stupidity. A large number of Police are going to resign over this......experienced senior staff.....and the Government is going to reap what they have sown.

Good luck...........I'm not going to hang around to suffer the fall-out. Alan Carpenter and John Kobelke.....may the societal detritus you are breeding visit upon you personally.

1 comment:

Odyssey said...

Hooray for job searches! :-)