Friday, June 02, 2006

Tired and Emotional............

I'm tired........very tired!

Work has been very hard.........not the actual work per se, more so the work environment.

I have been watching helplessly as a good friend goes through a 'hell' not of her making......and just wish I could help somehow. What makes it harder is that "Hairplug", my supervisor, is also stressed regarding his own related situation and this is making life for my friend unbearable. His problems are very minor compared to hers and he expects all the sympathy.........what an A grade, card carrying wanker! He needs to grow some bollocks! I care for her a lot as a friend and hope things start to improve because she deserves better.

I have reached a decision in my own life and it's time to start improving my lot........I need a change!

I have very little enthusiasm for my job at the moment so I need to recharge......time to do something that I will enjoy!

I'll keep you posted...........in time.

6 comments:

Odyssey said...

In my, albeit limited, experience, someone who has earned the moniker "Hairplug" never has had, and never will have any bollocks. Sounds like he needs some pirate-style justice administered to him with all due prejudice. A good old-fashioned keelhauling perhaps? Bow to stern?

JollyRgr said...

You speak the truth.....little one!

I fear it will only make him whinge some more.....but we would all feel better:-)

Odyssey said...

Ummm, I'm not sure whinging is a possibility whilst being keelhauled. My understanding is that holding your breath is something of a priority. Of course, even that is difficult when your skin is being scraped off as you're dragged across the barnacles...

I wonder if anyone has ever actually survived a keelhauling? Perhaps David Blaine would like to try... :-)

mouthfulofpancake said...

You could just make him walk the plank and keep stomping on it to make him wobble at the end. Maybe he would cry and beg for mercy and then you give one almighty stamp and no more "hairplug". A little less messy than keelhauling.

JollyRgr said...

Keelhauling is now 'Pirate dermabrasion' just like global warming is now 'climate change'

Unknown said...

why are pirates pirates??

cause they aaarrggghhhhh!!

hahaha

hair-plug is in for a rude shock next week!!! im fired up for a fight and he with hairplugs that gets in my way is walking the plank!!!!