Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas....

Well it's the afternoon before really........we are wrapping presents and I'm about to cook a magnificent leg of pork (roast...!!!).

We are awash with food for tomorrow as we are doing Christmas lunch for immediate family......last minute decision but I think it will come together nicely. The roast will be interesting as I've never done one before.........fingers crossed!

I have mixed feelings about Christmas due to some recent 'turbulence' and I am hoping the day turns out to be fun......I will be making every effort and may be 'under the weather' for work on Boxing Day (who cares!!!)

For anyone who reads this on or around the day............."Happy Hanukkah....Merry Christmas.....Happy Non-denominational Festive Season" and most of all

"PEACE"

No comments: