Saturday, December 24, 2005

So this is Christmas.....

Well another week of work is over.......and it finished quite nicely with happy colleagues and bosses. The moron I mentioned in my last post appears to be off my back for now as well.....so I'm content.

I'm sitting here on Christmas eve and have been considering my year........overall it was pretty good! I have been reminded of how much my wife means to me and how much she has supported me through the 'not so fun' days that arise from time to time. If you happen to read this.....I love you!

I miss my brother and his family over in the states and wish we were visiting like last year...oh well, maybe next year.....!!!!!

Tomorrow is the 'big day' and we will be doing the family thing....which is always somewhat tense and uncomfortable (divorced parents getting together with alcohol being consumed....you can guess the rest!) . Here's hoping we all get through it unscathed.

Anyway....to anyone who reads this

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah (Chanukah)

And be cool to others where ever you are......don't forget - what comes around goes around!

No comments: