Saturday, October 08, 2005

Interesting Week...

It has been an interesting week here in the West. Probably not a great one for Police as it emerged that some of my colleagues were stupid enough to release confidential and apparently very graphic images of a sudden death scene in the outback. Not smart..... and not acceptable under any circumstances. They should and no doubt will be harshly punished.....quite rightly. These actions severely affect the family of those who died and also make the job just a bit harder for the rest of us...!!!

Also one of the states worst serial killers hung himself in his prison cell overnight Thursday/Friday......a very unpopular person (and I use the term 'person' very loosely...!!!) and I expect very little if any sadness will flow as a result. At least the survivor and the victims families appear to be gaining some resolution to the horrendous story due to his death.

On a lighter note I finally tried my first batch of homebrew.......Oh dear...not the taste I was looking for or expecting. All I can hope is that it will improve with age.......boy..! it needs too.....

No comments: