Monday, October 10, 2005

Serenity...

Like many others I have been to see the latest offering from Joss Wheedon....'Serenity' the follow up to his television series 'Firefly'(which has not been shown here in Australia). I liked it...a nice simple western style story with good, bad and shades of grey...... plenty of action and good sharp humour.....well black humour...!!! It was also good to get out of the house for a break after being cooped up after surgery....a worthwhile trip for some sound escapism. I figure that a trip to the movies should be about escapism....if I want reality.... I go to work and get more than enough...!!! There should be more pirating in my job....I really like the clothes and you get to talk funny....

1 comment:

JollyRgr said...

What is the point to this comment......????

No advertising please